tisdag 21 juni 2011

t seems, after reading Terry Pratchett's latest Discworld novel "Making Money", that money does make the world go `round, even if that world is flat and balanced on the                             the cheapest one I could find. Didn't want to spend lots of money on something he is going to break rather sooner than later. So I guess in a sense I didn't expect to receive a grade A toy in the mail to begin with. However I wish it was a little less cheap looking.
It really looks nothing like the photo from the sales page. I did post a picture of it on the page as well.

But the bottom line is that my son loves playing with it, he is fascinated by the fact that it glows, he hasn't managed to break it just yet and it looks great with the costume. So I guess I got a pretty okay deal for my 13 bucks. If you are just looking for a cool toy for your kids this really isn't bad.