tisdag 21 juni 2011

This series of toys (based off the movie, not the TV show) are cute, but aren't as good as the ones made for the TV show. The TV show figurines were bigger, and I'm surprised that the movie-based series is so small. Even just adding one more inch in height would make these toys better, they're rather small and seems like they could be easily broken, though I have not tested this for myself. The points of articulation on this toy is decent, so you can move Zuko's arms and legs and pose him. I rather like his clothing and hair, I must admit I like his hair in the movie better than what he had in the first season of the TV show. If you're a die-hard fan, this should be a nice collectible.              y 6 year old loves (and has) all the Ben 10 stuff - so now I guess we get to work on the Ultimate Ben 10 stuff....thank you marketing department! lol These toys are good quality and last forever. If you have a Ben 10 lover, they'll love these things!